Athena Earrings - Pink Chalcedony
The original Athena earrings are a popular pair due to, not only their beauty and elegance, but also as they were worn by Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Cambridge - Kate Middleton herself!
She wore a pair on a recent visit to Australia and has been snapped wearing them on many other occasions since. The textured hammered finish circle creates a very pretty effect; a delicate and highly wearable pair of earrings. Choose from a variety of gemstone colours.
Please Note - the pink of the actual gemstone is more pale peach than the bright purple shade in the image.
- 24 carat matte gold plated
- Pink Chalcedony stone drop
- Faceted teardrop-shaped semi precious stone
- Azuni logo stamped on reverse
- Textured disc approx 9mm diameter
- Stone approx 11x7x2mm
- Total height approx 2.4cm
- Push back friction fastening
- Lead, cadmium & nickel free
- Arrives in its own branded luxury pouch
- Silver options of these earrings also available at Secret Halo
- Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are non-returnable. This doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- Can send direct to recipient; just add their address in delivery details